- 2 cups raw oats
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced raw almonds (or any nuts you like)
- 1/4 cup ground flax or chia seeds
- 2 tbs raw coconut oil
- 3 tbs almond butter
- 2 tbs raw honey
- 4 scoops protein powder*
- 1/4 cup flavor bits (any combination of chopped unsweetened dry fruit and/or raw cacao nibs, etc.)
- 1/2 cup water (more if needed)
*all natural pretty please. I used hemp for this pic-that’s why they’re green. But you can also use a vanilla protein powder.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- On low heat melt coconut oil. Remove from heat once melted.
- Combine coconut oil, almond butter, agave and water. Mix until well blended.
- Place plastic wrap at the bottom of an eight-inch pan. Make sure you leave some to cover the top.
- Place mixture in pan and press with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for minimum one hour
- Cut into five bars (store in the fridge).