- 2 cups raw, whole rolled oats (aka old fashion oats)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried mango, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- pinch fine sea salt
Preheat oven to 300F/ 150C.
Combine oats, cashews and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, and honey.
Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until fully coated. Spread mixture evenly on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in shredded coconut. Cook for an additional 10 min.
Remove from oven and stir in chia seeds, hemp seeds and mango.
Allow to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.