I love fish oil. It’s one of my favourite supplements, and I recommend it often to my clients.
It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have many powerful health benefits for your body and brain.
If you don’t eat enough oily fish (1-2 servings per week) or boost your diet daily with chia seeds, flax seeds and walnuts, taking a fish oil supplement is an esay way to help you get enough omega-3s.
Here are some benefits of Omega 3’s health benefits:
- Can reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Can reduce symtoms of metabolic syndrome
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Supports many brain functions
- Promotes healthy skin
- Aids in fat loss
Make sure you choose a supplement that is third-party tested to ensure purity and that you keep them in the refrigerator to avaid becoming rancid.